Uniform Order Forms
- click here for the girls uniform order form
- click here for the boys uniform order form
PTA Office Opening Hours for Sale of Uniform:
8:30am – 10:30am daily during term time
Kennedy School Uniform
Please note: Kennedy School has a school uniform which all students are required to wear. Non uniform items may not be worn, and any vests/t-shirts worn underneath uniform must not be visible.
PE kit is worn to school on PE days. Your class teacher will inform you which day your child’s class has PE
Information to help parents purchase School Uniform
- Uniform can be exchanged for size only, if returned in original condition and packaging within 7 days of purchase
- One item cannot be exchanged for a different item
- No refunds are available
- Cash/cheque payment only [Cheques made payable to: Kennedy School PTA Ltd]
- If you cannot come to the uniform shop during the opening hours, just download the order form, and you can send in your order with your child.
Also on sale in the PTA:
- Mouthguards - for hockey and rugby
- Shin pads – for hockey and football
- Sports socks
- Biathlon laces
- Soprano Recorder
The PTA has a large selection of second-hand uniform for sale to PTA members at discounted prices.
The PTA receives commission from 'Stuck on You' when you order. Order forms are available from the PTA. There are 900 children in the school, items get lost every day - increase the chance of getting it back by naming everything.