Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
The VLE has a valuable role in developing a sense of community within the school.
The VLE is used as:
- a communication tool between students-teachers-parents
- a way to provide a wide range of resources for students to support their learning and to promote enjoyment of learning
- a source of information with selected websites
- a way for students to collaborate and question with their peers on knowledge building forums
- a way for students to share their learning with a wider audience
Children are provided with their login details when they join Kennedy School and it is recorded in their diary.
For VLE enquiries please email: email@example.com