19 Sha Wan Drive, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Principal: Mr John Brewster
Tel: 2579 5600
Fax: 2817 7471
Office Manager: Joanna Lim
Kennedy School is part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF), Hong Kong’s largest provider of English-medium international education. ESF’s integrated network of 22 schools and comprehensive programme of after-school activities help to bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds.
Kennedy School is a 5 form entry primary school. We follow the IB PYP Curriculum providing an outstanding education to 900 students representing a diverse range of nationalities. Kennedy provides a modern liberal international-style education to all of its students. Besides the usual curriculum subject areas, all children receive a daily Chinese lesson (Mandarin).
Standards and expectations at Kennedy School are high. The curriculum offered is aligned to the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme philosophy and framework. This involves an inquiry-based, investigative style of teaching and learning alongside a balanced delivery of core skills in literacy and numeracy.
The teaching staff are well qualified, experienced and work closely with colleagues within Kennedy School and across other ESF schools. Staff-pupil relationships are excellent and are based on a strong sense of mutual respect.
Central to the life of the school, is a positive community spirit and the strong partnerships with parents. Parents are viewed as partners in school life at Kennedy School.
We invite applications for the position of Central Procurement Coordinator (Bus and Uniform).
Central Procurement Coordinator (Bus and Uniform) – Kennedy School
- Ensure that all services are being delivered according to the agreed service standard and quality.
- Liaise with parents and school bus service provider to ensure smooth and safe running of school bus service.
- Manage ad-hoc bus bookings and activity buses.
- Collaborate with school bus service provider on matters relating to bus routes, service standards, staffing issues and possible improvement ideas.
- Work with the Facilities Development Department staff in providing tender support.
- Conduct regular checks on bus licenses, driver license, bus insurance coverage, general safety, etc. and keep proper register for all checks.
- Patrol along the driveway and parking area at school start and end time to monitor the school buses arrival and departure.
- Liaise with uniform supplier to ensure smooth transition of central procurement of uniforms and establish the online sales logistics with supplier.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from parents, students in a timely and efficient manner and keep proper registry of all complaints.
- Conduct regular meetings with service providers and take minutes for the meetings.
- Provide on-site support to students and parents on any bus/uniform related issues.
- Handle any other duties assigned by the Line Manager(s).
This person will provide administrative support and assistance in all daily operations. He or she must possess an excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, strong inter-personal, organisation and communications skills and be able to work autonomously in a busy environment. The person must also exercise good common sense in problem solving and be able to meet deadlines. This is a people-oriented position with strong emphasis on customer service/relationship and quality control. Proficiency in computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Email) and a quick learner in technology is essential.
Appropriate qualifications and previous experience of working with students in an educational setting will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be offered a full-time contract on a term time basis.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing date : 8 March 2021
Applications must be submitted through the ESF recruitment website. For application, please click here.
For enquiries, please contact Joanna Lim at +852 2579 5600 or email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date.